Saturday, July 31, 2010


Just got the binder with all the leadership articles I have to read for my first class for my MBA!!

It's pretty dry stuff, but I dont mind, it's not the articles I'm psyched about it's the new opportunities that are going to be coming my way as a result of this education. It also helps that i'm going to a top school!

My program is part time so weeknights and weekends, but this first class is a week long class from tues-sat. at the end of august. literally from 7am to 7pm we'll be in classes and leadership role playing what have you, and some leadership oddessey thing that sounds like somethig out of the movie 28 days when sandra bullock was in rehab and had to do a ropes course to gain trust. Just so happens UCLA has a climing wall in their insane ahtletic facility, soooo i'm a wee bit worried.

And for the first time in my life, i'm going to be a minority! From my home town to boulder, white was the color of the masses, but in this program and UCLA there is a tremendous amount of diversity, which I'm excited about! Because there ain't no diversity in the entertainment industry unless you count the different sizes of people's bank accounts.

No comments: