Saturday, May 29, 2010

Belmont



THIS PICTURE ISN'T OF MY FRIEND!

last night we went out to meet some friends who have kids and aren't usually A. out and B. on my side of the hill, meaning they live in the valley. They were at a friends 40th bday party. So they call us after dinner and invite us to meet up with the group at the belmont in west hollywood.

So bernsie, my boyfriend and I head on over... so we get there and the thing you need to know about the birthday girl is pretty much all i know about her is that she's a huge drinker, HUGE. every story i've ever heard of her invovles her falling over the couch drunk (last year) or drinking during her pregnancy and then and I quote "i'm going to have my baby shower when i'm 6 months pregnant so i can drink during it.." um, ok.

needs less to say we show up and i'm like hi barbie (not her real name but she looks like barbie) this is my boyfriend and she is WASTED and says "how cute are you? how cute are you? how cute is he?" i'm like, and then she stands up and i have to catch her and hold her up while she talks to me and we couldn't make heads or tails of what she was saying so every so often, i'd just laugh and say "that's so funny," or "really," "totally," things of that nature.

so shes talking to my friend amy and is ridiculous. oh wait, before that, when she said hello to me, she said it 3 separate times, meaning she thought she was seeing me for the first time 3 times and tried to give me a kiss on my cheeck hello, but just ended up bascially giving me a hickey and missed my face compeletely.

ok, so she's talking to amy and i'm talking to amy's husband and barbie's hubby is talking to my boyfriend. So then amy's husband says to me, get your BF's attention b/c i need to get barbie's husband's attention becuase now shes barely awaake. So boyfriend and i go to the bar and watch as barbie sit in a chair and is completely passed out. like passed freakin out so hard. so her husband pulls the car around and they have to carry her out, over the shoulder, her ass in the air, dress falling ovr her head, everyone at the place is in shock at how much she's revealing. Amy's husband is trying to pull down her dress, but it ain't working. it was insane! I've never seen a 40 year old do that! perhaps at your 21st birthday, but 40th??? it was insane! When I'm drunk, i just know it and stop drinking. but she was out of control and the weirdest part about it was that it was a very small, like 10 person gathering at a dinner table, not a raging fiesta!

No comments: