Friday, January 14, 2011

the scale

when my boyfriend decided to move back to NYC to take this job, I stopped eating for like 2 weeks. I lost so much weight. I also didn't sleep. So I lterally lost 10 pounds which was so great... until I started eating again and gained 4 back. Oka, 4 pounds not so bad, but then i started working out again (dont tell my physical therapist who doesn't like me working out because it ruins our forward progress..) anywho, i started working out and immediately gained like 3 pounds apparently i lost muscle when I didnt eat for 2 weeks. now i must figure out what to do. perhaps I shall stop working out so I can drop the muscle weight but then i'll be a blob... these are my problems, gotta go read a script for my boss.

PS I love going to UCLA!! LOVE. IT.

No comments: