Thursday, January 13, 2011

school is hard


Oy, i haven't posted in months. YOu will notice I posted last right before I started getting my MBA, suffice it to say, it was a lot of work and a huge huge huge adjustment back to the world of academia.

I took statistics and my other class was organizational behavior which wasn't that hard but had a lot of reading... and i'm talking like academic articles, not like US Weekly AT ALL! No pictures of angelina JOlie.. none!! At first I was like "these are so hard to reaD!!! BUt this week I got 3 wall street journal articles emailed to me from our Econ prof and i read them in like 2 seconds... and really enjoyed them. UGh i'm turning into a total geek.

This quarter which started last week I'm taking Financial Accounting and Economics. I'm also working full time on a show on Lifetime in it's third season and I love it. Mostly I love it because it's an hour long drama-edy so it's a totally different animal than half hour sitcoms. The people are normal and not frustrated failed stand up comedians who hate anyone else who is funny because no body could possibly be funnier than them, especially not a woman!! GASP!!

alright, must run, i promise to be a better poster.

No comments: